– power grab of monstrous proportions
Global Prayer Campaign
Deception of Children’s “Rights” Referendum in Ireland is so HUGE only prayer and fasting will stop it!!!
Here’s what I am asking you to do…
Join me in an EIGHT-point prayer strategy campaign.
In Knock, the LAMB of GOD appeared from heaven. He has the power and the victory if we call on him...
Pray EACH day from now to referendum day 10th November:
• 1) St Joseph Defender of the Family
• 2) The Golden Arrow Prayer
• 3) St Michael the Archangel
• 4) Rosary each day. Padre Pio said "The Rosary is THE weapon"
• 5) Fast ONE day before 10th November.
• 6) Attend Mass for nine days from 1st-9th November in a novena to the HOLY SOULS.
• 7) Get ONE MASS celebrated any day between 1st – 9th November.
• 8) Organise or join an ALL NIGHT vigil.
GOD can do it! – especially if WE show HIM we are SERIOUS!!!
Remember to include the abortion threats as well.
PASS ON to YOUR contacts
Briefing paper and proposed wording can be found below
Pray EVERY day for downfall of Referendum
(1) PRAYER TO ST. JOSEPH
The Church’s Patron in struggle against atheistic Communism
To you, O Blessed Joseph, we have recourse in our tribulations, and having implored the help of your most holy spouse, we confidently invoke your patronage also. Through that love which united you to the Immaculate Virgin Mother of God and through the fatherly affection with which you embraced the Child Jesus, we humbly beseech you graciously to regard the inheritance which Jesus Christ purchased by his blood, and to aid us in our necessities by your powerful intersession.
O most provident guardian of the Holy Family, defender of the chosen children of Jesus Christ, most beloved father, ward off from us all errors and deceptions of the devil. O most mighty protector, graciously assist us from heaven in our struggle with the powers of darkness and as once you rescued the Child Jesus from imminent peril to his life, so now defend the Holy Church of God from the snares of her enemies and from all adversity. Shield each one of us by your constant protection, so that, supported by your example and your help, we may be able to live a virtuous life, die a holy death, and to obtain eternal happiness in heaven. Amen.
(2) THE GOLDEN ARROW PRAYER
A Heaven-sent prayer to combat atheistic communism
"May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most incomprehensible and unutterable Name of God be always praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified in Heaven, on earth, and under the earth, by all the creatures of God, and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar. Amen."
(3) ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL PRAYER
Most glorious prince of the heavenly armies, St Michael the Archangel, defend us in our battle against principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places (Eph 6:12).
Come to the rescue of mankind whom God has created in His own image and likeness, and purchased from Satan’s tyranny at so great a price. Holy Church venerates you as her patron and guardian.
The Lord has entrusted to you the task of leading the souls of the redeemed to heavenly blessedness. Entreat the Lord of peace to crush satan beneath his feet, so as to keep him from further holding man captive and doing injury to the Church.
Carry our prayers up to the throne of God, that the mercy of God may quickly come and lay hold of the beast, the serpent of old, Satan and his demons, casting them in chains into the abyss, so that they can no longer seduce the nations. (From Roman ritual)
(4) Recite the Rosary each day. Padre Pio said "The Rosary is THE weapon". Each year we run a rosary campaign.
(5) Fast ONE day before 10th November for downfall of referendum.
(6) Attend Mass for nine days from 1st-9th November in a novena to the HOLY SOULS for downfall of referendum.
(7) Get ONE MASS celebrated any day between 1st – 9th November for the release of Holy Souls – to secure THEIR intercession for downfall of Children’s referendum.
(8) Organise or join an ALL NIGHT vigil the night of 9th November before the vote. Check this website (or call office 094-9375993) for confirmation of our securing a venue for an ALL NIGHT vigil.
Briefing Paper October / November 2012on
The Children’s “Rights” Referendum
– power grab of monstrous proportions
“The transfer of power away FROM parents TO the State in the proposed referendum is staggering in its audacity. It is an assault on children, marriage and parents.”
To remove parental protection - as proposed - is a massive loss of rights to the thousands of children currently in married households (as well as unmarried households). Children must be 'protected' from the parent’s opinions and beliefs if the referendum passes. (United Nations convention on the Rights of the Child Article 2)
"EVERY child will be a candidate for State confiscation via the forced adoption provision. Cases are set to be heard in family courts 'in-camera' with zero accountablility of the HSE and gagging of parents." This Children's 'Rights' Referendum 2012 plunges the country into a state of national crisis.
“Best interests of the child” – interpreted by the State - is a carte blanche slogan for the State to do whatever it wants and parents will be virtually helpless. If passed, the scene is set for:
PROPOSED NEW ARTICLE 42A for insertion into Constitution
• EVERY child will be a candidate for State confiscation via the forced adoption provision (Article 42A2:1 and 42A:2:3) The scene is set for cases heard in secret family courts “in-camera” - behind closed doors. No record is kept of proceedings or decisions. Parents in Ireland are already being gagged and prevented from speaking out. See www.forced-adoption.com to see what is happening in the U.K.
• The State won’t have to wait until neglect by parents is proven. Parents are robbed of “due process” of the law. The new article (42A2:1) states that the State can intervene where the “safety or welfare” of children is “likely” to be “prejudicially affected. Note the insertion of the words “regardless of their (parents) marital status.” (see wording overleaf). The word of one person, even if parents are not guilty, can trigger State intervention.
• This referendum is required to fully implement the U.N. Convention on Rights of the Child (UNCRC) in Irish law. The term “Best interests of the child” tethers for the first time the Irish Constitution to the UNCRC. The term “best interests of the child” (BIC) is a mandate for State tyranny. It is a legal, no-compromise slogan, originating from the United Nations and which the State alone will interpret. BIC will be the “paramount consideration”.
• Unbelievably, under article 2 of that convention, children must be “protected” from the parent’s opinions and beliefs. This referendum is about who will decide – the parent or the State?
• The insertion of a children’s “rights” article in the Constitution, separate from parents AND the family – makes children a separate people group that can be used as a political lever to assert any relevant government policy and disintegrate the “family”.
• Parents’ rights are pitched against children’s rights in every household even if parents do not “fail”. Discipline, company, entertainment, parental house rules, internet usage, drink, drugs, language, fashion and all forms of “freedom of expression” are all up for contestation, with the State backing the children.
• There is no provision WHATEVER for State accountability in its greatly expanded, unprecedented power as child “guardian.” Of the 200 children dead and 500 missing in last 10 years in State care, no-one has been brought to account. Who is going to police the HSE?
• Parents who lose a child to the State will be virtually powerless, even who are shown not to guilty of an offence. The State alone will define what is in the so-called “best interests of the child”.
• State agents will have the power to cross examine or indeed interrogate a child about their parent’s way of doing things.
• Forced vaccinations – irrespective of the parent’s or child’s opinion.
• Children will no longer have the right of a parent’s protection. Note the phrase “regardless of the marital status” of the parents in proposed new article 42A. Marital status of the parents will become irrelevant to a child’s protection from the State.
• This referendum is unnecessary. Former Supreme Court Judge Hugh O’Flaherty
“we don’t need a referendum to protect children’s rights” (Sept 11th 2012).
Current legislation is more than adequate.
• Removal of article 42:5 and its replacement by the proposed article 42A:
1) remove limits imposed on excessive State intervention
2) lessens the States liabilities and obligations toward children. Note replacement of the current term “appropriate” with the terms “as far as practicable” and “proportionate”.
• Parents will be reduced to mere care-givers to children under the State paying all the bills, doing all the work, but no authority.
• This amendment is set to foment mutiny in families across the nation as children and teenagers, backed by the State, are set against their parents to assert their “rights” e.g. use of internet ‘chat-rooms’, access to information on pornography, contraception, abortion, paedophilia and every sort of depraved, immoral behaviour, who to associate with, what media they indulge in, all in the name of “equality” and “inclusivity”.
• Children set to decide and report on their parents if parent’s rules, discipline or religious faith be deemed too restrictive.
• Children taught to defy, mistrust and accuse their parents of criminal behaviour or emotional abuse should the child’s whims not be fulfilled. In U.K., the term “emotional abuse” is a favourite term used by social workers to remove children from parents.
• Children can have medical consultation, with no age limit, without parental consent, knowledge or presence necessary if this is deemed to be in the “best interests of the child”.
• Adoption agencies and Children’s rights groups are set to make massive financial gain.
• State control of children is a key hallmark of communism.
• To remove parental protection is a crime against children. Children should not be punished by losing their parents.
(1) The State recognises and affirms the natural and imprescriptible rights of all children and shall, as far as practicable, by its laws protect and vindicate those rights.
(2) 1° In exceptional cases, where the parents, regardless of their marital status, fail in their duty towards their children to such extent that the safety or welfare of any of their children is likely to be prejudicially affected, the State as guardian of the common good shall, by proportionate means as provided by law, endeavour to supply the place of the parents, but always with due regard for the natural and imprescriptible rights of the child.
2° Provision shall be made by law for the adoption of any child where the parents have failed for such a period of time as may be prescribed by law in their duty towards the child and where the best interests of the child so require.
(3) Provision shall be made by law for the voluntary placement for adoption and the adoption of any child.
(4) 1° Provision shall be made by law that in the resolution of all proceedings -
(i) brought by the State, as guardian of the common good, for the purpose of preventing the safety and welfare of any child from being prejudicially affected, or
(ii) concerning the adoption, guardianship or custody of, or access to, any child, the best interests of the child shall be the paramount consideration.
2° Provision shall be made by law for securing, as far as practicable, that in all proceedings referred to in subsection 1° of this section in respect of any child who is capable of forming his or her own views, the views of the child shall be ascertained and given due weight having regard to the age and maturity of the child.
What is being deleted:
In exceptional cases, where the parents for physical or moral reasons fail in their duty towards their children, the State as guardian of the common good, by appropriate means shall endeavour to supply the place of the parents, but always with due regard for the natural and imprescriptible rights of the child.
Back to top