The Mission of Human Life International (Ireland) is promoting and defending the sanctity of Life, Faith and Family according to the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
"In our mission of education, research and publication of study, data and analysis, we seek to promote the social welfare and defend the human right of persons born and unborn. We promote natural methods of human procreation and educate persons in their obligation to respect and protect innocent human life from conception."
We are the Irish branch of a worldwide network of approximately 100 branches and affiliates. The US website is www.hli.org
We are a prayer-based organisation, relying on God’s grace for fruitfulness and success in our work. We work for God’s glory, not our own.
Our main HLI (Ireland) projects:
1. Ask Majella Pregnancy Counselling
2. Women of Grace Catholic femininity programme
3. Contraception Book / literature dissemination
4. Exposing the truth about dangers of new age movement.
5. Advertising/ education through Catholic media
6. Constant campaigning for prayer and fasting for the entire faith/pro-life effort in Ireland. In particular, our annual rosary campaign, Holy Face devotion promotion, prayer and fasting campaigns.
7. Organising Catholic conferences and retreats.
8. Dissemination of Catholic leaflets, books, audio and video resources
9. Provision of a promotional stall at other Catholic events and conferences
10. 6 weekly informational newsletters
11. Promotion of Catholic church teaching, harnessing skills and resources of others: ie. NAPRO; Marriage preparation & assistance; parish talks; workshops.
12. Media comment on breaking issues.
We are a charity registered with the Irish Charities Regulator.
Regulator's Number: 20029814
Charity Number: CHY 11138